bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Return to Index  

Re: A correction (picture placed wrong) and more information about the two locations

May 7 2017 at 10:42 AM
LJF  (Login LJF)

Response to A correction (picture placed wrong) and more information about the two locations

JPB, thanks for the correction. It’s a careless mistake. I’ve accidentally misplaced the photo but 'am fully aware which hotel it belongs to prior posting. :)

I've been to Pak Chong but the 2 locations were actually discovered by my friend, Ah Koon, a Malaysian from Muar, same hometown as Game of Death's actor, Chieh Yuen. He used to travel to his neighboring country, Thailand quite frequently and I got him to check out some of the TBB locations several years back. He spoke some Thai so was able to communicate with the locals. He was told by the locals personally about the 2 locations. However, before him, there were already some foreign tourists that had been asking about these locations. So, he might not be the first one to know. Sorry, I've no idea about the words on the big grey stone behind Nora’s drink stall as you mentioned. Thanks!

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Could you ask your friend to translate the grey stone text? - Horace on May 7, 2017, 12:05 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg