bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Return to Index  

Re: Peeping Scene

May 12 2017 at 6:11 PM
Ivan  (no login)

Response to Re: Peeping Scene

My brother and I were just kids then, so, my father just briefly described to us about the scene without revealing too much obscene details. I remembered he said, Lee went up to the brothel for the final time and picked up the prostitute who was ugly and everyone in the cinema theatre booed at Lee's bad choice. Anyway, there wasn't any pretty chicks there for selection. After that, Lee and the hooker went to bed in a room. A couple next door accidentally peeped at them through the hole on the wall. After finishing the business, Lee left the money and picked up the bag of crackers on the table before heading towards the triad boss' house. My father, being a conservative oriental, thought that it wasn't a wise choice for Lee to have sex with the hooker, he should instead conserved his energy before the big battle. It was funny to see my father mumbling the sentence, "hero's breath is short", literally means hero won't live long.

One of my older cousins, however, saw the deleted scene in the earliest screening, in fact, did describe to me the bed scene which was similar to what we have seen in the trailer. The prostitute tried to undress Lee but Lee roughly pushed her onto the bed. Then, both stripped naked (the camera just showed them topless) and Lee jumped on top of the prostitute in the bed just like a hungry tiger jumped onto his prey. He was like a beast. The camera didn't show what they did on the bed but faded out with the blurish bed and some noises tha attracted a couple (hooker and her client) in the next room to peep at what's was going on in Lee's room. The scene only lasted shortly. Then Lee left with the crackers which he picked up on the hooker's table. It was his last breakfast before fighting the big boss.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: Peeping Scene - Horace on May 12, 2017, 7:35 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg