Re: A suggestion to HoraceMay 15 2017 at 5:23 PM
|Horace (Login Horace21)|
Response to A suggestion to Horace
Suggestion well taken. I could try and conceive an "update" of Jason Hart's article, but I would need a few more details about the missing scenes (burning cart and what have you), and I would need the permission of LJF (who I presume is this forum's sole admin) to deliver a proper update to said article.
For now, it would seem more practical on my end to follow Chaochihao's lead and write a novel that expands and pretty much improves upon the Big Boss in every aspect. I actually made my own draft of it some time ago and I will post updates about the project (which will be hosted on the FanFiction site) in here, for feeedback and suggestions.
"get started soon rather than waiting for the gold to drop from the sky"
at this point I'm waiting for a seesaw to fall from the sky and hit my head instead, haha.
Re: A suggestion to Horace - Shaolinguy on May 15, 2017, 5:35 PM
- A sample of things to come - Horace on May 15, 2017, 11:29 PM
- Too much detail? - Chaochihao on May 16, 2017, 1:03 PM
- Re: Too much detail? - Horace on May 16, 2017, 2:52 PM
- Good works from Chaochihao and Horace - KFMan on May 17, 2017, 6:17 PM
- Chapter 9.... - Chaochihao on May 18, 2017, 8:57 PM
- Re: Chapter 9.... - JACKY on May 21, 2017, 2:41 AM