bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Return to Index  

Malalin Bonnak is a Thai not Filipinas

May 17 2017 at 6:13 PM
KFMan  (Login jklee)

Response to Re: Malalene (or Marilyn Bautista)

Malalene's original name is Malalin Bonnak (in Thai มาลาริน บุนนาค) not Marilyn Bautisa. I've personally asked my Thai tourist and some Thai locals when I visited Thailand in the 80s. They told me she is their local Thai actress, not very famous but most older Thais there know her. She was born in Thailand and her family also got to do with the showbusiness. That's all I could remember.
Bonnak is a Thai surname. Malalin Bonnak's name is officially listed in HKMDB and in Thai cinema website (below) though she also has other alias such as Miss Malarin, Malalene, Marilyn Bautista, etc.
Apparently, Marilyn Bautisa is one of her stage names not her original name.

Below is a Thai website that talks a bit more about Miss Bonnak's Thai movies.

"Malalin Bonnak played in Thai movies during years 1970-1975 She is often played the "ดาวโป้" (actress who always played the girlfriend of the Mafia boss, the jealous woman, the temptress, the prostitute or the woman dressed in sexy clothes) or สาวดาวยั่วเซ็กซี่"

http://www.thaiworldview.com/tv/act.php?myChoice=Malalin%20Bonnak&mySearch=2

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: Malalin Bonnak is a Thai not Filipinas - Horace on May 17, 2017, 6:41 PM
  •  
  • Married to a Thai involved in the movie business out there Im told - Steve Kerridge on Sep 11, 2017, 7:11 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg