bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Return to Index  

Re: Malalin Bonnak is a Thai not Filipinas

May 18 2017 at 3:15 AM
Horace  (Login Horace21)

Response to Re: Malalin Bonnak is a Thai not Filipinas

I understand that, but regardless, that scene is another instance of sloppy editing within the movie. Malalene still had a pony tail when she was caressing Lee's chest, and when she got off the bed to take her vest off, her hair was inexplicably loose. Yeah, it sounds petty to point this out, but the editing really grinds my gears more than it should lol.

"Lee and red sweater chick exchanged kissess during the peeping scene sequence? Who told you that?"

An acquaintance of mine who insists on every deadly limb of his body (see what did there, hehe) that he saw the uncut BB (saw in head and peeping scene included) on a VHS tape back in the 80s. Apparently the peeping scene did included that extra bit I mentioned, although it wasn't mentioned/corroborated by Ivan. It would appear that they trimmed that part off when his cousin/father saw the movie.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: Malalin Bonnak is a Thai not Filipinas - Samson on May 18, 2017, 4:57 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg