Re: Run Run ShawJuly 9 2017 at 7:39 PM
|JKD54 (Login JKD54)|
Response to Run Run Shaw
I haven't seen the letter. Besides, even if he did, writing a letter to Shaw is not the same thing as signing an actual legal contract. Bruce had done costume testing for Shaw, and it seems clear Bruce had intentions of doing some sort of project for Shaw. But exactly what and when is the question.
I never claimed the relationship between Bruce and Raymond Chow was hunky dory, only that it was not as bad as between Bruce and Lo Wei, and certainly not any kind of ongoing serious feud that would turn deadly.
It just seems to me that Bruce would have been worth much more money alive than dead to Raymond Chow. Had Bruce lived, he could have still made movies for Chow and Shaw and made them both more money.
RE: Bruce's death. - Tony on Jul 9, 2017, 9:28 PM
Re: Run Run Shaw... - dragonb on Jul 10, 2017, 3:02 AM
- Raymond Chow - JKD54 on Jul 10, 2017, 3:59 AM
- Chow's motive would be $$$ - Milo on Jul 12, 2017, 2:31 PM
- Raymond Chow and Concord - Chris Richards on Jul 13, 2017, 10:47 PM
- Re:Raymond Chow and Concord - rockfish on Jul 13, 2017, 11:49 PM
- Re: Raymond Chow and Concord - JKD54 on Jul 14, 2017, 5:29 AM
- Re: Raymond Chow and Concord - JKD54 on Jul 14, 2017, 5:51 AM