bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Return to Index  

To Mike Boswell (Dazboz)

September 6 2017 at 9:30 AM
Steve Kerridge  (Login Crayong)

Response to No one is forcing you guys to buy them

Dear Michael, to be totally honest, you have a bad reputation for criticising everything, from my work all the way to the BLE, and your temperament and personality as a human being is clearly finding a purpose in what is obviously taking up a huge part of your life.

For me, I enjoy BL for what it is, I enjoy writing, creating and basically keeping the name alive, and hopefully this makes other fans like me happy. Peace in life does not include personal vendettas, as there will be neither winners nor losers in such actions. So if you are to carry on with your self-obsessed vendettas against the BL media being produced, then why not channel your energy into creating a magazine or book with your vast material and obvious knowledge of BL that you seem to possess, and I will gladly buy for my collection, because I genuinely enjoy and appreciate anybody that takes time to perpetuate the name of BL in a positive light. Please keep us informed when you do, and i'll even help you promote your book of BL treasures.

Michael, before you reply THINK FIRST..... because neither irony or sarcasm is argument. Success in life is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble, and I have failed more times than I have succeeded, but I carry on doing what I do because I have grown to realise this is not failure, but the realisation that there are thousands of ways that won't work.

As the man himself said, "Knowing is not enough, one must apply" so hence I apply myself Michael, and strongly suggest you do the same, and hopefully you can assess your anger and hate issues, as this is destroying you it seems, and this isn't a healthy mental state for anyone.

I have grown to realise that the trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise, than saved by criticism, and for all my many critics, nobody has come CLOSE to the biggest critic I have faced - ME.

As the great German scientist Johannes Kepler once said- "I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses" so the question here Michael is, are you that man?

Please feel free to introduce yourself at the next event Michael, as it seems you eluded everyone at the last event in London. I'm always open for creative input.

Best Wishes
Steve Kerridge

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
nickclarkewdbanner.jpg