bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Return to Index  

Hi Suraj

September 8 2017 at 1:47 PM
Steve Kerridge  (Login Crayong)

Response to Question for Steve Kerridge

Unfortunately, the estate aren't in possession of those rare unseen footages. You have to look at the history behind the forming of the estate since Bruce passed away. Linda back in the day had been ripped off left right and centre without going into details that I'm really not obliged to talk about, but this has happened time and time again. HKTVB footage (wherever it may be if at all) is nothing to do with the BLE other than the intellectual image and rights that they are entitled to being who they are. But saying all this, they are constantly updating and cataloguing their vast archive of material. You have to also realise that Linda is now retired from all of this and Shannon is at the helm, and she is doing a great job in perpetuating her fathers legacy with the resources at hand. Other footage such as U.S. TV shows are also out of the hands of the estate and would belong to the relevant studios. There is undoubtedly unseen footage from all those sources, and I'm sure some will come to light eventually. As for Karate tournament footage, this would be with private collectors, as the recent colour footage Don Warriner put out from the 1967 Longbeach tournament. The estate I believe now own that footage if my memory serves me correctly.

So the to be honest its a waiting game.

Steve

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Thank you, Steve! - Suraj on Sep 8, 2017, 3:35 PM
  •  
  • Re: Hi Suraj - Chris Richards on Sep 9, 2017, 4:36 AM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg