Michael...September 8 2017 at 2:08 PM
|Steve Kerridge (Login Crayong)|
Response to TO STEVE .
Firstly, for your information, DT is currently no longer involved in my work due to personal reasons, but also you have to realise that if it wasn't for DT the Bruce Lee scene would have been dead for many years. He single-handily sourced material that would have otherwise never seen the light of day, he also has been very generous in sharing his material with many people, and I consider him a close family friend.
If you have had a bad experience with him, then this is not the place or any public forum to vent your anger, as nobody wants to hear it. I don't know what you consider he has done to you, neither do i really want to know. I only talk from experience and he has always been 100% from my experience and a very good friend.
Michael, Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret, and this will only backfire on you, nobody else. But with you, its not only DT you rant on about, its also slating Shannon, even a derogatory remark sometime ago about her daughter which was really below the belt, not good at all. You have also slated recently the Bruce Lee Forever poster mags and scrapbook series with no substance what so ever, so for you to come on here and try to justify some rubbish about DT then it just doesn't work.
Somebody once said - "Never respond to an angry person with a fiery comeback, even if he deserves it...Don't allow his anger to become your anger".... so Michael this isn't an angry response to you, just myself stating your past actions. I do not see the point in this short life and time we have on earth to spend 50% or more of the time being angry and bitter. I have made many many mistakes, including ranting and raving on forums in the past, and finally realised one day that I have to forget what hurt me in the past, but at the same time, never forget what it taught me. If it had taught me to hold onto grudges or seek revenge or not forgive, then I certainly didn’t learn a thing.
Experience doesn’t bring you lessons to close your heart, it brings you lessons to open it, by learning to listen and accept, seeking a resolution through communication. If the world was full of perfect people, how would you ever learn to spiritually evolve?
Michael, learn to take your anger and hate and throw it away. It has no use in your life, and for any bad experiences you have had to deal with, you have to use them as stepping stones as opposed to stumbling blocks.
It doesn't matter to me if you agree with some or all of what I say, as at the end of the day, this is a fire consuming your soul, not mine.
Just chill out and start enjoying Bruce Lee. If not and it makes you so angry, then why are you here? Im sure there are other ways to spend your life.
I wish you the very best either way
Re: Michael... - DAZBOZ on Sep 8, 2017, 5:32 PM
- Re: Michael... - Nick Clarke on Sep 8, 2017, 5:52 PM
- PRE ORDER BRUCE LEE FOREVER “FIST OF FURY” SCRAPBOOK ISSUE NO4 SEPTEMBER ISSUE ny - Leon on Sep 8, 2017, 7:20 PM
- Steve, DAZBOZ Has Right To His Say, And His Sentiments About The Estate Are Shared By Many - LJ, The Lone One on Sep 9, 2017, 4:19 AM
- Re: Steve, DAZBOZ Has Right To His Say, And His Sentiments About The Estate Are Shared By Many - Dean JF on Sep 9, 2017, 12:00 PM
- Thank you Dean - Steve Kerridge on Sep 9, 2017, 7:39 PM
- Not true! - Dean JF on Sep 10, 2017, 1:08 PM
- You have untouched originals? - Nick Clarke on Sep 10, 2017, 8:49 PM
- Its cool Nick - Steve Kerridge on Sep 10, 2017, 9:28 PM
- Re: Its cool Nick - Nick Clarke on Sep 11, 2017, 11:19 AM
- Compare these two Nick - Dave Dean JF on Sep 11, 2017, 3:37 PM
- Who cares? No one owns a copyright on those pictures. NT - Horace on Sep 12, 2017, 2:46 AM
- Exactly.. - Steve Kerridge on Sep 12, 2017, 8:22 AM
- Re: Steve, DAZBOZ Has Right To His Say, And His Sentiments About The Estate Are Shared By Many - DAZBOZ on Sep 9, 2017, 2:17 PM
- Re: LJ, The Lone One (And apology to Nick) - Horace on Sep 10, 2017, 3:31 AM
- to Horace - DAZBOZ on Sep 10, 2017, 10:38 AM
- Re: to Horace - Horace on Sep 10, 2017, 11:02 AM
- Re: to Horace - DAZBOZ on Sep 10, 2017, 8:22 PM
- Re: Michael... - DAZBOZ on Sep 9, 2017, 2:22 PM
- Michael - Steve Kerridge on Sep 11, 2017, 7:20 PM
- To Steve - Tony on Sep 12, 2017, 3:09 PM
- Hi Tony - Steve Kerridge on Sep 12, 2017, 6:07 PM
- To Steve - Tony on Sep 12, 2017, 7:52 PM
- Yes, you are correct - Steve Kerridge on Sep 12, 2017, 10:59 PM
- Would love to read your John Young's interview - Billy on Sep 13, 2017, 8:31 AM
- To Steve - a question i forgot to ask you. - Tony on Sep 12, 2017, 9:57 PM
- No, sorry mate - Steve Kerridge on Sep 12, 2017, 11:03 PM
- Re: Michael - DAZBOZ on Sep 12, 2017, 10:45 PM
- Ricky is best one to contact about next event - Steve Kerridge on Sep 12, 2017, 11:05 PM
- My take on all of this noise - Chris on Sep 13, 2017, 9:00 AM
- Well said, Chris (allsop83) - Ivan on Sep 13, 2017, 11:30 AM
- I get what you are saying Chris... - Steve Kerridge on Sep 13, 2017, 3:58 PM
- Re: I get what you are saying Chris... - Anonymous on Sep 13, 2017, 4:44 PM
- Agree to one point... - Milo on Sep 13, 2017, 4:57 PM