bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Return to Index  

Re: Steve, DAZBOZ Has Right To His Say, And His Sentiments About The Estate Are Shared By Many

September 9 2017 at 12:00 PM
Dean JF  (no login)

Response to Steve, DAZBOZ Has Right To His Say, And His Sentiments About The Estate Are Shared By Many

Just saying this as constructive feedback. To be honest, I am really not that impressed about your scrapbooks. I have bought them all and they are really not that great. What annoys me the most is the pictures and covers are poorly edited from already uploaded watermarked pictures. These pictures are absolutely amazing but you are not the source. To be honest I feel you are disrespecting the Hong Kong fans. The content you produce isn't what you promise in the ads and cover. LJF has posted far more interesting topics and information. I've been a long time Bruce Lee fan and think your ignorance is not ok. In the long run, I am getting really annoyed. Just sharing my two cents. I'm not alone with these thoughts.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Thank you Dean - Steve Kerridge on Sep 9, 2017, 7:39 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg