bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Return to Index  

Thank you Dean

September 9 2017 at 7:39 PM
Steve Kerridge  (Login Crayong)

Response to Re: Steve, DAZBOZ Has Right To His Say, And His Sentiments About The Estate Are Shared By Many

Firstly I apologise that you are so upset and disappointed, as this isn't what myself and Rick Baker are trying to achieve.

Only thing is, if you aren't impressed, why did you buy them all? Seems a very strange statement.

The material source isn't from uploaded as you stated, but its ok if thats your take on it. Not sure what you mean by the content not as promised? please elaborate.

Also confused with the statement 'your ignorance is not ok" ? please elaborate once again

I truly appreciate your comments, as I prefer to hear criticism over praise. As Malcolm X once said "If you have no critics you'll likely have no success" and I don't mean to say this to try and upset you but the Bruce Lee Forever series and accompanying material we produce is a highly successful brand due to listening to criticism more than ignorance my friend.

If you want to give your real name and details via the eastern heroes website you can return the magazines with a full refund and a complimentary gift, as long as there are no damages.

I wish you the very best

Steve Kerridge

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Not true! - Dean JF on Sep 10, 2017, 1:08 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg