To SteveSeptember 12 2017 at 3:09 PM
|Tony (Login ELVIS73)|
Response to Michael
My post about the Scrap books seemed to have
started all this snowballing.
First and foremost, I wish to write that my
post wasn't in any way whatsoever an attack
on you as a person
I only happened to mention that I wish
there was new photos coming through.
The way you put the magazines together is
one of personal choice and expression.
As a fellow Martial Artist, i have nothing
but respect for you, and also your fine
philosophy on life.
I thoroughly enjoyed your Bruce Lee WOTD books.
I think i seen you in Bradford a few years back.
Wasn't you at the interview with the Soldier
who met Bruce on the WOTD set in 1972?
Anyway, keep up the great work.
If it wasn't for Bruce's philosophy, i wouldn't
have had a disciplined lifestyle, a great wife
and have met some lovely people.
I love this site and we all must remember,
if it wasn't for one man, Bruce Lee, we wouldn't be here.
Best Wishes and thank you for all your hard work.
Hi Tony - Steve Kerridge on Sep 12, 2017, 6:07 PM
- To Steve - Tony on Sep 12, 2017, 7:52 PM
- Yes, you are correct - Steve Kerridge on Sep 12, 2017, 10:59 PM
- Would love to read your John Young's interview - Billy on Sep 13, 2017, 8:31 AM
- To Steve - a question i forgot to ask you. - Tony on Sep 12, 2017, 9:57 PM
- No, sorry mate - Steve Kerridge on Sep 12, 2017, 11:03 PM