bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Return to Index  

I get what you are saying Chris...

September 13 2017 at 3:58 PM
Steve Kerridge  (Login Crayong)

Response to Well said, Chris (allsop83)

...but Shannon and the BLE would 100% want to find the rare footage such as the TVB, but they can't. They are even having trouble getting a copy of 'The Orphan' due to legal wrangling, so its really not their fault. The BL tea, or whisky or whatever pays big money and they basically follow the same blue-print as the Elvis estate and others. Its OK for the fans to criticise, but unless we know how their business works then we can't comment. Also, we have to also remember one thing: Shannon, Linda, the BLE don't owe us anything. If they wanted to close shop tomorrow and live a quiet, peaceful life, then they would be within their rights to do so. I'm not being argumentative or trying to defend them because of my association at all, i'm just being a realist. I've sat here as we all have for years and seen the posts demanding the 'saw' footage or the 'log scene' or TVB footage etc should be released by the estate, but its not in their possession. I have had conversations with them abut such footage and how they would love to find it, so its not their fault. Bruce Lee Tea, is a great product, nothing wrong with that at all, and nobody has to taste it lol..

Chris, I also want to thank you for your support over the years, you are a great bloke and we go back quite a way together, and hope everything is good with you mate.

SK

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: I get what you are saying Chris... - Anonymous on Sep 13, 2017, 4:44 PM
  •  
  • Agree to one point... - Milo on Sep 13, 2017, 4:57 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg