bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Return to Index  

Agree to one point...

September 13 2017 at 4:57 PM
Milo  (Login Milosz)

Response to I get what you are saying Chris...

Hello Steve,
it's great to see you back here and read your comments just like years ago.
As far as this discussion goes I totally agree that Shannon Lee doesn't owe anyone a favor, she can as well close everything down and no harm feelings done, it's her life at the end of a day.
BUT...
1) what about taking actions such as uploading almost full 1967 color Long Beach footage officially first and then taking it down after 2 weeks, claiming rights to it when some of youtubers did a great job using it for good purposes - sharing Lee's abilities and fame.
2) slso I would not demand footages that does not belong to BLE nor Shannon Lee, like TVB, behind the scenes etc. But what about all the private home films, like for example 2 secs of Lee and Taky haebing a walk (in color) or Palos Verdes black & white film that were kindly given to John Little to create his Warrioir's Journey DVD? Are we still need to wait another 40 years that BLE would share full versions of that material? It just doesn't seem right both ways - for the fans and Lee's closest ones.
Anyway, I really enjoy your optimism and will of doing projects, Steve. Love your Legends of the Dragon books, keep it up!
Thanks and take care.
Milo

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
nickclarkewdbanner.jpg