bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Return to Index  

Great forum and info for B.L. Fans

September 23 2017 at 12:03 AM
FloridaRich  (Login PVBRich)

Just wanted to give a shout out to the forum admin for this website. I used to check this forum out years ago and had some PC (Apple) issues making connections with the site and stopped checking in. Fast forward 5-6 yrs, here in 2017 and delighted to see the website and forum still active and growing.

I have been a Bruce Lee fan for decades and have allot of material collected, really impressed with how much I have learned through this site and its contributors.

Highlights for me as a fan was training with Dan Inosanto and Larry Hartsell in the Great Smokey Mountains in the 80's.

I have a wonderful email from Skip Ellsworth (Seattle) that I will try and share one day (6 pages). A Seattle visit in the 80's and allot of Bruce Lee landmarks were still in place (columns at U.W. and his old school was located and street and front of school was still visually much the same). And a hand written check from 1964 purchased years ago when Linda was auctioning off some of Bruce's personal materials

Thirty years later and the passion for his movies, writings, his life stories, remain the same. When I think about the confidence and ability he possessed, the determination and how focused he was to see it come to fruition, now that my fellow Bruce Lee fans are what legends are made of... Most importantly, I have come to the conclusion that is was his personal charisma that made the above all the more meaningful.

Thank you for allowing me to chime in and look forward to keeping up with this lively forum/threads as there posted.

Rich (Florida)

Respond to this message   
Responses

• To Rich - Tony on Sep 23, 2017, 10:23 AM
  •  
  • Thank you Rich - Nick Clarke on Sep 27, 2017, 10:44 PM
  •  
  • 6 pages Skip Ellsworth's email - JACKY on Oct 5, 2017, 2:20 AM
  •  
  • Excellent forum and time to move on - LJF on Oct 6, 2017, 6:28 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg