bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Return to Index  

NOT THIS DEAN

October 11 2017 at 10:07 PM
DL  (Login Dean_77)

Response to Thank you Jacky

Hello Steve, I do hope you and your family are well. Firstly, I have to make it clear that the person criticising your work on here named Dean or Dave is NOT me. I haven't used this forum for ages and had to create an account to respond to your rather unkind opinion of me. Regarding the photographs I sold to Ricky Baker, it was he who contacted me for the photos, at a fair price I might add. Obviously he sold them onto someone else to make his cut. The mags n stuff I sold him were cos I had no need for them anymore not because I were badly skint, a lot of my old collection was falling apart! lol. My Bruce Lee photo collection is a combination of what I've bought and traded from various other collectors. If you're referring to the pics given to me by DT then those were solely given to me to piss off the collectors he doesn't like. To be honest I already had most of them funnily enough traded with the people he was intending to piss off. I politely thanked your lovely wife for the dinner when I visited your home and I thanked you too for what was a nice day discussing our fondness for Bruce Lee. The fact that you brought my family into this is a bit childish mate. I have only ever criticised some aspects of your Bruce Lee work. I've never said anything personal about you since our friendship ended. Anyway, I wish you and your family all the best in life.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Just like to add... - Dean Langford on Oct 12, 2017, 12:40 AM
  •  
  • Nick - DAZBOZ on Oct 12, 2017, 11:15 AM
    • Re: Nick - Nick Clarke on Oct 12, 2017, 10:22 PM

Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg