bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Return to Index  

Re: Question about Robert Clouse's Comment about Lee and Ali

October 27 2017 at 10:59 AM
Anonymous  (Login zajohn)

Response to Question about Robert Clouse's Comment about Lee and Ali

Anyone who has trained in more than one martial arts can answer that question in my opinion. Assuming of course he/she knows that Bruce lee was a real martial artist. Legit.
A boxer is like a fish out of water when he has to deal with other things as well. Pure talent is not enough.
I remember the first time I got kicked in the leg, will never forget that feeling. Used to wake up at night with my thigh throbbing. Or hit with a liver shot,
the first time I got grabbed and dropped by a Judo person and the first time I was on the ground. Different planets. Add to that insane speed and enough power and you have a 'holy terror' .
Of course if Ali did all that Bruce did it would be different but he did not travel that road.
Apples and oranges.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• In a boxing ring - Ali, On the street "probably" Lee - sdog2006 on Oct 29, 2017, 5:33 PM
  •  
  • Re: Question about Robert Clouse's Comment about Lee and Ali... - dragonb on Nov 8, 2017, 3:05 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg