Hong Kong - in the footsteps of Bruce LeeNovember 26 2017 at 6:38 PM
|Milo (Login Milosz)|
I just came back from an amazing Hong Kong trip. For Bruce's birthday I would like to share some comparison pics with the fans. Enjoy.
1. Opening scene from ETD - Ching Chun Koon monastery.
2. Outside scenes from WOTD - Wah Shan/ Woodland Crest.
3. 218 Nathan Road, Kowloon. Lee's family home during 50's & 60's.
4. Famous park scene from FoF. Jardim Luis De Camoes, Macau.
5. Rickshaw scene from FoF. R Dom Belchior Caneiro, Macau. The street still lokks the same after all these years.
...more to come.
Thanks Milo - Nick Clarke on Nov 26, 2017, 8:01 PM
Thanks - JKD54 on Nov 27, 2017, 8:32 AM
Hong Kong - in the footsteps 02 - Milo on Nov 27, 2017, 1:44 PM
Hong Kong - in the footsteps 03 - Milo on Nov 27, 2017, 1:53 PM
Hong Kong - in the footsteps 04 - Milo on Nov 27, 2017, 8:00 PM
Hong Kong - in the footsteps 05 - Milo on Nov 27, 2017, 8:17 PM
Question for milosz - JKD54 on Nov 30, 2017, 5:32 AM
Thanks Milo! Love the before and after shots. NT - Steve Palmer on Dec 4, 2017, 12:53 AM