Hi guys, I'm very glad you like these shots. It was a hall of a trip. Hong Kong is truly a special place on earth and very special for Bruce indeed. Here are some more:
6. Yau Ma Tei fruit market, a short shot from Enter the Dragon.
7. Ocean's Terminal, Tsim Sha Tsui. Bruce's photo session for Golden Movie News mag in 1971.
8. King's Park, where Bruce used to practice kung fu in the 50's & 60s's.
9. Cox's Road Playground where Lee Hoi Chuen used to practice Tai Chi.
10. 41 Cumberland Road, Kowloon Tong. Bruce's house from 1972 to 1973.
More to come...