Hong Kong - in the footsteps 05November 27 2017 at 8:17 PM
|Milo (Login Milosz)|
Response to Hong Kong - in the footsteps of Bruce Lee
21. Tsing Shan Monastery (Lao's scene).
22. Tsing Shan Monastery again. That small wall is still there on the path.
23. Show Bros. studios.
24. Lung Wah Hotel (Bruce's publicity photo shoot for The Big Boss after returning from Thailand).
25. Star Ferry that is still there till today. It was filmed for 1978 Game of Death but I'm sure Bruce was familiar with it.
26. HK Funeral Parlour, Maple Street.
27. Tsim Sha Tsui. Bruce's sculpture.
28. Hong Kong Heritage Museum.
29. Not so accurate Madame Tussaud's wax figure and me :)
That's it ladies and gentleman. I hope you enjoyed the pics as much as I did being there :)
THANK YOU, MILO! - JACKY on Nov 28, 2017, 1:08 AM