bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Return to Index  

Re: I guess no, he doesn't.

November 28 2017 at 11:58 PM
dragonb   (Login dragonb)

Response to I guess no, he doesn't.

There's an old saying; 'the first story is usually the truth, or truest story.'
I remember stories from back in the early 70's regarding Bruce's death, stating that he was "murdered at gunpoint; beaten to death, over Triad 'interests', that ranged from: demanding the release of a woman (Betty), himself (payment to the Bosses for his film career), to the Kung Fu Underworld (for teaching Gwielos/and revealing Chinese secrets), or even those who originally were out for him when his family originally sent him away from HK... )His dad never wanted him to return).

Remember, the autopsy report was incomplete, and with the corruption in HK Police force, could have been ALTERED, to not disclose obvious body damage. He was totally covered in the morgue and at the funeral so it wouldn't necessarily be something anyone could actually see, but only speculate. There were bruises that appeared post mortem. Trama to the head that could cause odema shouldn't be ruled out. I don't know why people don't understand the possibilities.
The fact all his "last TV interviews, and appearances have disappeared without question adds mystery to his demise. All the reports of he showing erratic behavior, and raging temperament. Cannot be opposed without some evidence of him on these appearances. It's all "word of mouth". Chow had begun to spread false info shortly before Bruce died; the newspaper stories, the studio fights, the late night encounters, and don't forget Chow planted Betty in Bruce's life.

This is a shitstorm. Always has been.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
nickclarkewdbanner.jpg