bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Re: Oakland JKD is a mystery

December 31 2017 at 10:04 AM
Badger Johnson  (Login badger01j)

Response to Oakland JKD is a mystery

thanks so much for posting.

Though you said you don't share many of the methods, I would urge you to record the if just for your own use.

Many times I had the same 'take' and didn't always record, but years and years later I am very glad I have my original notebooks and training methods.

It's easy to forget what you did back 45 years ago. I regret most not having a camera accessible (poor student, lol), and got very little photograpic evidence of development and so on.

In addition, if you don't share, you don't grow and if you don't share your school and students will gradually lose their robustness and even become diluted.

I would urge you to write it all down, document what was shared with Dan and Taky and what was not.

You might not publish it now, but you never know you might meet someone who stumbled onto the same paths and want to collaborate.

I hope you keep posting here and at least give the kind of information you've given in this post. It's appreciated because we're all here to make sure a great man's legacy is not lost or diluted.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
nickclarkewdbanner.jpg