bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Re: Oakland JKD is a mystery

January 1 2018 at 8:22 PM
Badger Johnson  (Login badger01j)

Response to Oakland JKD is a mystery

Thanks for the reply.

I would disagree that there are 'Advanced JKD concepts' that only he (BL) could understand.

I would suggest that many of these concepts are out there but there is no central location where they are collected.

One example just shared by the Wednesday Night Group headed by You Know Who, and that is "The Hammer Principle".

That was not known and is an example of the way 'Non-intention' moves can be trained.

As I said I have looked over what we ALL have already read and know, and found more examples of this, up to 25 of them staring us right in the face. I would urge people here to put on their thinking caps and their Memory Alpha brain stimulation units (haha) and find these and post them.

Here's one for people to work on. As you know BL was -famous- for the way he could bring up this incredible rage and tension and almost boiling over anger in his scenes for his movies. We see a famous one in EtD where he has beaten up Bob Wall (O'Hara) and is doing the killing move. We all have realized or perhaps taken for granted that he did this. I hope -nobody- thinks this is 'fake' or 'method acting'. I think he is REALLY going into Rage-Mode.

My question to the group is 'how did he do this?'. Now you might want to give a superficial answer, but I can tell you the answer is NOT superficial.

I hope this thread continues and this very knowledgeable group is able to come up with a deeply considered answer here.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: Oakland JKD is a mystery - JKD54 on Jan 2, 2018, 3:13 AM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg