bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Re: Oakland JKD is a mystery

January 5 2018 at 10:19 AM
Badger Johnson  (Login badger01j)

Response to Re: Oakland JKD is a mystery

Hi,

Yes, I've seen that page before but like so many BL memorabilia I'd forgotten it.

It's a great resource and actually it ties into the concept that the infamous Tom Bleecker talks about which is that he thought that BL was summoning ging or maybe a type of fa-jing more than he should have and it lead to exhaustion of his amygdala.

James Demile talks about it when he mentions the use of hypnosis or a type of strong bio-feedback to bring up the instant rage.

I'm currently writing an article about it which I will link up in this thread.

There are several elements which lead to the ability to call up the ging or jing. Demile, when I described 'fa-jin' or fajing said that his idea or version of the one-inch punch was something different than the neijia use of jing or ging.

I hope to be able to put together a pathway which will allow others to develop this ability.

It's one of the 25 things that I have listed that BL was actively hiding from his normal students. I don't think he hid things from his paying celebrities, though.

Thanks again for that link

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
nickclarkewdbanner.jpg