bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Re: Bruce Lee in Newsweek Article

January 5 2018 at 4:25 PM
Anonymous  (Login badger01j)

Response to Bruce Lee in Newsweek Article

As I said I got my copy in late December and I'm sorry to say it was basically rubbish.

It was just some old photos of BL as a child, some articles written by writers who did nothing new, just the same recycled stuff.

And to top it off the last two pages were of a pic of someone who was not even BL!

It was a pic of the stunt man, Yuen Wah, one of the Seven Little Fortunes, the Peking/Beijing Opera troupe that Sammo Hung and Jackie Chan were a part of. Yuen Wah is a martial brother to JC and SH.

So, though it was printed on high quality glossy paper there was nothing in it worth saving. Would have been nice to have some high quality shots of BL's form, posing, some kicking something interesting but sadly Newsweek probably just didn't have anyone on staff who could do a decent memorial, so I don't really blame them. Had it been in the bookstore, I'd have flipped through it and left it on the shelf.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: Bruce Lee in Newsweek Article - Chris Richards on Jan 6, 2018, 12:23 AM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg