Re: Great pointJanuary 6 2018 at 1:22 AM
|JACKY (Login drunkenfist)|
Response to Re: Great point Chris
If you mean the overall hairstyle, then can you show photos to back up what you said Bruce's hair changed scene to scene in Enter and he disregarded continuity?
In WOTD, his hair grew longer when he was filming in HK studio than in Rome but the hairstyle remained the country pumpkin's.
Similarly, in ETD, his hair might had been slightly longer and shorter in some scenes but not the overall hairstyle. It's not obvious if one never pay attention to. It would be stupid to say he disregarded continuity just because of the above.
Re: Great point - Chris Richards on Jan 6, 2018, 4:44 AM
- Similar mop hairstyle! NT - JACKY on Jan 7, 2018, 3:31 AM
- Bruce Lee: "Proponent of Continuity" - Chris Richards on Jan 7, 2018, 4:25 AM
- Re: Bruce Lee: "Proponent of Continuity" - shaolinguy on Jan 7, 2018, 8:43 AM
- Bruce Lee's Enter the Dragon appearance - Chris Richards on Jan 8, 2018, 11:42 AM
- Re: Bruce Lee's Enter the Dragon appearance - JACKY on Jan 9, 2018, 2:24 AM
- You care, JACKY - Chris Richards on Jan 9, 2018, 6:42 AM
- Pathetic, Chris Richards - JACKY on Jan 9, 2018, 5:20 PM