Re: Bruce Lee: Violent Temper GuyJanuary 7 2018 at 12:50 PM
|Anonymous (Login zajohn)|
Response to Re: Bruce Lee: Violent Temper Guy
I personally think that was an act, to stop the guy from intruding in his business. Intimidation was a big part of his martial arts, and yes he did lead a life of confrontations. he was in training all the time so to speak.
but i have read that when he was new in usa he still had that , "i will also get my knife" Hong Kong street mentality. i think he did that when trying to confront some landlord to 'defend" a lady friend or something like that.
To zajohn - JACKY on Jan 7, 2018, 3:00 PM
- Re: To zajohn - Anonymous on Jan 7, 2018, 3:32 PM
- Re: To zajohn - JACKY on Jan 7, 2018, 7:20 PM
- Excellent analysis, JACKY!!! NT - KFMan on Jan 8, 2018, 3:01 AM
- Re: To zajohn - JKD54 on Jan 7, 2018, 8:50 PM
- Re: To zajohn - JACKY on Jan 8, 2018, 5:30 AM
Re: Bruce Lee: Violent Temper Guy - Herolung on Jan 19, 2018, 9:04 AM