bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Okay, Mr. Non-Asian Chris Richards

January 15 2018 at 7:43 AM
JKD_Respecto  (Login JKD_Respect)

Response to Re: Besides Lo Wei, it was still Triads

Fortunately for me, I grew up in Asian culture in ghettos and was around a lot of Asian gangsters when I was younger. Clearly this Chris Richards is some white boy or whatever else race that's not Asian so he doesn't know how Asians do business. One who doesn't know Asian culture cannot speak from a perspective of knowing except displaying ignorance in form of sarcasm.

Chris Richards, do you know how Asian gangs operate? The derivatives or organized crime in Hong Kong, Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, Australia, America? Do you know even in America and Australia there are Asian gangs still using traditional methods of collecting protection fees from innocent small business owners? If you don't understand anything about this stuff then I recommend you do some research or watch a documentary or something. Protection fees by asian gangs are one of the oldest methods of bullying people into paying them "or else this or that."

If I were you or anybody here, I wouldn't laugh about it as Asian gangs are a big deal and not one to denounce lightly.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: Okay, Mr. Non-Asian Chris Richards - Chris Richards on Jan 15, 2018, 9:41 AM
  •  
  • Re: Okay, Mr. Non-Asian Chris Richards - Badger Johnson on Jan 15, 2018, 8:53 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg