Documentary how Asian Gangs OperateJanuary 16 2018 at 12:24 AM
|JKD_Respecto (Login JKD_Respect)|
Response to Re: Okay, Mr. Non-Asian Chris Richards
This is only a small clip of a small example of how Asian gangs around the world operate.
Further watching into the clip this was a real gang that was truly documented. It is no joke that Asian gangs would bully anybody for their share of the money. This is no stranger to the HK industry with Triads running it and their protection bogus fees surrounding the martial arts scene in the 60s. Bruce Lee was in perfect health. Sure he had his back injury, stress, lack of sleep, etc, but I don't think he would've been so stupid as to get himself killed. The guy was very aware of his health.
What about this?
Q10: There were surely many taboos in the traditional Chinese martial arts circle?
SL: Definitely. In the olden days, it’s a Chinese tradition custom for a Sifu who wanted to open a kwoon to visit and seek consent from the Chinese martial arts community or “bai ma tau” (Chinese saying). Also, to ensure smooth running, regular “bo wu fai” (“protection money”) had to pay to the people (usually triad society and some Chinese martial arts community members) who were in-charge of the area where the kwoon was operating. In addition, it’s a taboo to openly criticize traditional Chinese Kung Fu. One would be called a “traitor” and be severely dealt with if he offended the above taboo. But, Bruce never give a **** to all these. To the Chinese martial arts community either in the U.S. Chinatown or HK, he was a rebel that disregard tradition and against orthodoxy.
Crime Gangs Exercise Vast Power in Hong Kong - JKD_Respecto on Jan 16, 2018, 12:34 AM
Re: Documentary how Asian Gangs Operate... - dragonb on Jan 17, 2018, 12:03 AM
- My Sources are mostly from here actually - JKD_Respecto on Jan 19, 2018, 12:53 AM
- Carradine wasn't murdered - Chris Richards on Jan 19, 2018, 3:58 PM
- Re: Carradine wasn't murdered... - dragonb on Jan 19, 2018, 7:39 PM
- Re: Carradine wasn't murdered... - Chris Richards on Jan 19, 2018, 9:48 PM
- David Carridine & Triads - JKD_Respecto on Jan 20, 2018, 6:42 AM
- Re: David Carridine & Triads - JKD54 on Jan 20, 2018, 7:15 AM
- Re: David Carridine & Triads - Anonymous on Jan 20, 2018, 9:00 PM