bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Fittest Man on the Planet

January 20 2018 at 9:12 PM
Stephen  (Login MCSER)

Response to Re: Fittest Man on the Planet

I agree. The stress he was feeling wasn't to do with his up and coming planning and filming schedule. Compared to the HK stunt team he didn't have much to worry about with over work as he effectively only made 4 1/2 films in 3 years and about 4 episodes of Longstreet which in 1970s HK movie industry terms is not a-lot. The HK stunt team would effectively be working most days of the year on every film Golden Harvest was churning out. I believe the stress he was feeling was due to his mistrust of Raymond chow and the HK film industry plus a mistrust people around him who suddenly wanted something from him as soon as he became famous. Plus i believe his affair with Betty had effected him quite a bit and contributed greatly to his stress. His constant back pain tustve also been a nuisance he couldn't get rid off, so that would've also contributed. Also hash cookies would've elevated his mistrust to paranoia levels.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Hong Kong Film Output - Chris Richards on Jan 26, 2018, 6:10 AM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg