bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

44 Year Question

January 21 2018 at 1:35 PM
Florida Rich  (Login PVBRich)

Response to Re: Enter the Equagesic

I am glad this topic came up. The question of "why" why Betty did not call an ambulance the second it became obvious that Bruce was not concious or she could not wake him.
As I recall (Betty & Bruce) were to meet Chow and Lazenby for dinner at a pre determined time. Betty knew the time and if my memory serves me right Raymond phoned her to ask where they were and she said she could not wake Bruce.

The story just gets more bizarre from there. Then Raymond comes over, he cannnot wake Bruce, then he calls a doctor, the doctor comes and he cannot wake Bruce.

Enough said. Why the above were not ever held accountable for what happend that night is beyond my way of thinking.

If anyone of us on this forum, had a friend or loved one staying at our home and we walked in to wake them and could not and it was obvious something was wrong, we would call 911 in seconds.

The question above should haunt those ppl until thier last breath. They may not have killed Bruce or maybe they did, will never know...but for sure their actions that night proved fatal for a vibrant young man who had his whole life ahead of him.

Looking back I wish he (and family) would have headed out of HK as soon as ETD filming was completed. He had the world in the palm of his hand and never got the opportunity to come back and enjoy the fruits of his labor.

Forty four years later we still enjoy the amazing legacy he left behind.... I am sure he would have been humbled to see how millions have come to know and love his movies, life, writings, story....

Respond to this message   
Responses

• To Florida Rich - Tony on Jan 21, 2018, 3:52 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg