bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Thanks Tony

January 22 2018 at 11:22 PM
Richard  (Login PVBRich)

Response to To Florida Rich

Thanks for your reply Tony. In all these years the scenario that played out that night I have thought about many many times.
Mainly because of the statements given to us by the ppl involved. The lack of urgency to call an ambulance has always left me with the feeling that they let Bruce pass away.
Why didnt police, media, Bruce's family, ask Betty and Raymond how on earth did they think it was ok to let mintues or perhaps hours go by with him unresponsive.
That is unforgiveable... I can only assume the police either never questioned any of them and or their answers were not probed for negligence.
The actions by Betty and Raymond that night are unacceptable.. thier statements on what went down that night are unacceptable.

Yet somehow, for forty four years now, we have been asked to accept thier story as the gospel truth... (with no accountability on thier part)
(Perhaps I should refrian from making comments "above" because I was not there, but my concern is the historical account of what happend that night with the information coming from both Betty and Raymond themselves and what they told the world and the timelines involved should be questioned, then and Now).

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: Thanks Tony - dragonb on Jan 23, 2018, 3:43 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg