bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Re: MAN OF A THOUSAND VOICES! Hong Kong Voice Actor Ted Thomas

January 25 2018 at 10:58 AM
Chris Richards  (Login PhantomDreamer)

Response to Re: MAN OF A THOUSAND VOICES! Hong Kong Voice Actor Ted Thomas

Anyone believe this?

"Everything he did was showbiz. I dont know how he would have faired against some of the great fighters. By fighters i mean guys who can get in there and make a mess of somebody. I rather suspect not too well. I had a little fracas with him once when we we having an argument about boxers vs gung fu men. I said boxer will always wear out gung fu fighters because they are so quick, so he said come on try and hit me, so i hit him!

He didnt move his head which amazed me and he had a cut on his lip. The picture ive got of Bruce is him holding his lip and saying to me you would never do that again because you drop your left shoulder when you hit, i said who doesnt?

He gave a lot of national pride back to the Chinese people, that was a tremendous achievement and that should be his epitaph"

Anyone seen a Bruce Lee movie with Ted Thomas dubbing his character's voice?

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: MAN OF A THOUSAND VOICES! Hong Kong Voice Actor Ted Thomas - Nick Clarke on Jan 25, 2018, 1:24 PM
  •  
  • Re: MAN OF A THOUSAND VOICES! Hong Kong Voice Actor Ted Thomas - JKD54 on Jan 25, 2018, 9:20 PM
  •  
  • Bruce Lee English dubbing - Chris Richards on Jan 26, 2018, 8:54 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg