<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WinningSTATE Author Live via Chat

February 7 2004 at 10:21 PM
No score for this post
  (Login wrestlinggear)
Forum Owner

February 15

7:00 p.m.

If you are a member of our email list you will get the link sent to you via email.

With the State Tournament right around the corner, this chat will allow you to interact with one of our top selling books...

More information will be distributed via our email list.

If you are not on our list, follow this link and be sure to sign up for the IllinoisWrestling.Com newsletter...

http://www.wrestlinggear.com/contest.php

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login wrestlinggear)
Forum Owner

Anyone interested in this?

No score for this post
February 13 2004, 8:11 AM 

Is there anyone interested in this?

Please let me know if you plan to attend the chat.

-Jeff

Anon
(Login Ancient145)

All serious wrestlers should be

No score for this post
February 13 2004, 8:57 AM 

I know a kid that was a terrible tournament wrestler. He'd never won one. Psychological meltdown vs. every halfway tough opponent. This season, just following the instructions in "Winning State" he's won 4 tournaments (so far). If your performance in tournaments could use some improvement, you need this book.

(Login shuck_kwa)

i definetly will be

No score for this post
February 13 2004, 9:14 AM 

i will be there. wrinning state is an amazing book that has helped me overcome the stress of a wrestling match. i will be using many of his techniques tonight (sectionals) and well into tomarrow. it is a great book that is a must for all seroius wrestlers.

(Login wrestlinggear)
Forum Owner

Here is a link to a Radio Interview with the Author

No score for this post
February 13 2004, 9:16 AM 

Just a brief preview of an interview on the Radio with the Author. It should give you an idea of what to expect with the Chat...

-Jeff

Jeff Pape
(Login wrestlinggear)
Forum Owner

DON'T FORGET THE WINNINGSTATE AUTHOR CHAT TONIGHT (LINK INFORMATION HERE)

No score for this post
February 15 2004, 10:06 AM 

Be sure to be with us tonight for the chat at 7:00 p.m. (Chicago Time - Central) with WinningSTATE tonight!

Here is the link for the chat...

http://www.network54.com/Hide/Chat/99598

Current Topic - WinningSTATE Author Live via Chat
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement