<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

is any body talking about sectionals

February 15 2004 at 9:07 AM
No score for this post
David Rucker  (Login skulletman)

what happened yestarday at byron sectional, what was a good macth how did sacoo do

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login NewmanBacker)

Byron Results

No score for this post
February 15 2004, 11:12 AM 

Sacco got third
Here's the rest

Peterson 1-0
Lawton
not sure Andrukaitis vs. Hoey
Very tentative match

Walk 8-2 over
Latta
Pichardo ?score
Hollowell
Walk is very smooth and has a good chance to take state. I think Rud got beat at sectionals but still may have gotten third.

Milks 3-0 over
Holder
Warner Fall 1:33
Garcia
Milks had to work for it!

Nelson 7-3
DeCap
Baker ?score
Lahman
Gale got robbed in wrestlebacks in my opinion!
Nelson has DeCap's number.

Hunsberger Fall
Olsen
Drosopoulos 5-1
Harding
Title match was very close until Hunsberger caught Olsen. Hunsberger is a strong kid! Congrats to Drosopoulos, he earned it!

Traver Johnson 8-6
Gosa
Mekeel 12-8
Schwartz
Johnson proved he is to be reckoned with. I didn't think that he had a chance but he proved he's a contender. I think there could be a sweep at state.
Congrats to Willy for getting rid of the monkey on his back. Now you can go for it all!

Tuttle Fall
Springsteen
Kindlesparger 11-4
Sojka
Tuttle manhandled everyone. Not bad for a guy with a 29-11 record coming in.

Reyes 9-4
Rogers
McIntyre 9-2
Vetter
I was surprised at how easy Reyes handled Rogers. I had figured Rogers to win it.

Benesh 5-1
Wogomon
Giddings 10-8 OT
Brady
I thought that Brady beat Benesh in semi's and got jobbed by the ref. Finals were closer than score indicates. Benesh better pick it up or he's going to go down.

Wenger 6-3
Troye
Sacco ?score
Stott
Wenger proved why he's ranked #1 with that match. He was in control all the way. They could meet in the finals at state. Sacco tough too. Could also be a sweep???

Norberg 13-4
Winterhalter
Johnson ?score
Strutz
Norberg dominated Winterhalter. Proved that he could still take it all. Peaking at the right time. Undefeated at 171. Again, this weight class is loaded and could have multiple medals at state.

Wilmarth Fall
Young
Gleissner 3-2
Nicholas
Gleissner almost didn't make it out. Maybe he was spent after a tough match with Wilmarth (6-3) in the semi's.

Haeflinger Fall
Strathman
Tyler Fall
Feiden
WOW!!! Haeflinger is a man amongst boys. He could pin his way through the state tourney!!!!

Peterson ?score
Francis
Feiden 5-2
Bodi
Peterson avenges loss at regionals. It was like watching two dancing bears. Neither wanted to take a chance.

Here's an artical from Sterling newspaper website http://ww2.saukvalley.com/sports/280412868826794.bsp

Anonymous
(Login coreyp20)

Re: Byron Results

No score for this post
February 15 2004, 10:56 PM 

At 152 you said that Brady got jobbed by the ref. I think you were talking about the 145 semi-final match between book and rogers where the ref HANDED rogers the match...book deserved that win and he wrestled the better match! (this is from a fan that is not from harvard)

(Login SVFAN)

THANK YOU!

No score for this post
February 16 2004, 10:57 AM 

THANK YOU FOR STRAIGHTNING OUT THAT GUY WITH NO CLUE!

Kevin Nestor
(Login 1983_185)

I had it straight

No score for this post
February 18 2004, 8:43 PM 

No, I was talking about the nearfall points that were not given. Also, there was an escape that I thought that should have been given. I also have no ties to the match and am also just an observer. Shut your pie hole SV fan.

(Login SVFAN)

THANKS LESS NESSMAN!

No score for this post
February 22 2004, 3:03 PM 

YOU GOT IT WRONG!GET A CLUE!

Current Topic - is any body talking about sectionals
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement