Return to Index  

My best of 2010

December 9 2010 at 10:07 AM
Jeff Warden  (Login jawarden)

Hi all,

At the end of the year I like to look at the photos I have made and see what I did. I think it's also good to give myself a gut-check and ask the basics about whether I'm improving, what my personal preferences and trends are, how I want to develop in the following year, etc.

So for 2010 the two categories I photographed most were kids and city scenes. Here are ten of each. I thought narrowing the field down to just ten of each category would very difficult, until I looked. It turns out there were only fifteen or so in each category that I thought were good at all, so there weren't many to throw out. I guess that's the silver lining happy.gif

So here we go. First the gritty city:

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Now let's have those smiling faces:

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

I hope you enjoyed them. I certainly enjoyed making them, and I sincerely appreciate the comments and encouragement that I get here.

Hopefully I have posted this message early enough in December to encourage some of you to make a similar post, showing your best ten, five, or even just one image of 2010. I'd sure enjoy seeing them.

Happy holidays everyone,

Jeff

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com Home Page