Return to Index  

Definitely...

July 22 2012 at 8:13 PM
Echi  (Login Echi)

Response to thanks for taking the time to post long...

I guess there is also muscle memory where photography is concerned... where the focal length as taken in by the eye subconsciously dictates your footsteps if you shoot with it long enough. That is probably one of the reasons why shooting with only one focal length can be very beneficial. But I will admit to still not getting it in "one step" :p

Thank you for going through this series. As I told Eduardo, I found it overwhelming myself to have even attempted to string them all into one but there it is, eh? The temple series is in a slow boil. The photographs are there. I just need to revisit how I processed them. A series like that needs to be a bit more raw than singles where the latter is more "art" than the former. By that I mean that I treat singles like paintings whereas a series should be more "photojournalistic" such that the processing should not be distracting. The market series was somewhere in between, definitely. The temple is more "PJ" happy.gif

Weird thing about the Leica or shooting with just one setup for that matter. The more things get simplified, the more it gets complicated!

www.raulechivarre.com

Respond to this message   
Responses

ThePuristS.com Home Page