Return to Index
August 8 2012 at 7:49 AM
OK, it's not as dramatic as the Curiosity's Mars shots but here are a couple keepers from the May Super Moon.
Respond to this message
Better than the Curiosity shot IMO ! nt
- james on Aug 9, 2012, 12:57 AM
Well James, I thought it was OK until I saw your stunning Masthead shot. :-) (NT)
- Mel on Aug 9, 2012, 11:02 AM
I never get tired of the moon, stars, and planets...
- Casey on Aug 10, 2012, 8:10 AM
- Deniz on Aug 11, 2012, 4:38 AM
How do you do that??
- KIH on Aug 11, 2012, 7:32 AM
Tripod, timer release and play around with the aperture and/or shutter speed.
- Mel on Aug 11, 2012, 4:15 PM
Copyright © 1999-2014
. All rights reserved.
ThePuristS.com Home Page