<< Previous TopicReturn to Index  

As image capture has evolved from carbon and cave walls to film, then to digital media...

April 26 2014 at 3:53 PM

ThomasM  (Premier Login thepurist178)
Admin

So too must I bow to the inexorable creep of evolution...

We will be transitioning to the PuristSPro / watchprosite platform, with its own dedicated photography forum. This forum will then become archival and read only.

Casey will moderate the new forum.

With my hat off to Casey for guiding this forum so capably for so long, thank you very much!

And thanks to the community...I sincerely hope you will transition with us to the new platform and help shape the tone and quality of the discussion there.

With deepest respect and thanks,

TM
"I fear not Death,
For Death is but the cessation of Life.

What really scares me
Is a Life not Lived."

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Casey
(Login shimokita)

Effective Wednesday 23-April-2014 The PuristS Photo Forum has moved

April 27 2014, 7:01 AM 

I am pleased to announce that effective Wednesday 23-April-2014 the PuristS Photo Forum can now be found as follows:

PuristSPro com Photography Forum

The new site is still part of the PuristS Team... The technical details are a little different, but once you get the hang of it, it's quite simple. It does require a new loginID if you are not already a member of PuristSPro. You can continue to link your photos to your host site, and it's also possible to upload your images directly as part of your posting thread.

The current (old) "Photography Equipment and Techniques Forum" here at network54 will remain as a reference site, but new posts will (in the near future) not be accepted. This site is still active at the moment, but since the new site is available, please post over there.

I encourage you to participate in the new forum location... As Thomas mentioned, I will moderate the new forum. So... if you have any questions or concerns, please let me know wink.gif...

Kind regards,
Casey

caseyh (at) puristspro (dot) com
http://photo.watchprosite.com/

This message has been edited by shimokita on Apr 28, 2014 8:09 AM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous TopicReturn to Index  
ThePuristS.com Home Page