Forums Index       Food Blog       Today in New Orleans History       New Orleans Past       The Nostalgic New Orleans Collection       The Yat Map       Send a New Orleans eCard
Forums Index    Food Forum    Nostalgia    Recipes    Soap Box    Pets    Books    Visual Media    Reviews    Tours    Abbreviations    Gardening

Everything New Orleans

---------------------------------

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum Home  

For MA

March 21 2008 at 12:04 AM
Towanda!  (Login nsholld)
from IP address 65.1.87.175

Saw in the paper that 300,000 Americans have a reaction like yours to a number of antibiotics. It can start up to six weeks after one stops taking the meds, and can last a month or more. Probably doesn't really make you feel any better that you have company, though. I'm truly glad you're back on your feet. How's the grandbaby? I want one of those.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
NOOAWLINSMA
(Login NOOAWLINSMA)
Members

Thanks for thinking of me, Towanda

March 21 2008, 1:29 PM 

I'm glad that you gave me that information. I was starting to doubt the diagnosis. I really wasn't sure that a reaction from an antibiotic would last that long. Thanks for reassuring me. From now on, I am allergic to augmentin.

Respond to this message   
NOOAWLINSMA
(Login NOOAWLINSMA)
Members

Oh, and

March 21 2008, 2:03 PM 

the grandaughter is fine. She is here today napping right now. She will have a few crawfish today. We gonna bring dat baby up right.

Respond to this message   
misriveria
(Login misriveria)

Me2!!!!!!!!nm

March 21 2008, 2:31 PM 

Respond to this message   
NOOAWLINSMA
(Login NOOAWLINSMA)
Members

misriveria, if you don't mind me asking....

March 21 2008, 9:25 PM 

what were the side effects that you got? How long ago did you take the augmentin? Which effects are still lingering?

Respond to this message   
misriveria
(Login misriveria)

I emailed you..nm

March 22 2008, 7:35 AM 

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum Home  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

New Orleans Links

Visit The Nostalgic New Orleans Collection Shop

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Locations of visitors to this page

Recover Your Password

Contact Mr. Lake

Forums Index       Food Blog       Food Forum       Nostalgia       Recipes       Soap Box       Pets       Books       Visual Media       Reviews       Tours       Abbreviations