Return to Index  

Re: Re: Sicko

November 3 2003 at 9:18 PM
  (Login Malte2709)
Forum Owner

Response to Re: Sicko

Well, I don’t think posting these pictures in the forum was a very prominent idea of this guy. In his favour however I must say that he did warn of its content and did put emphasize on his claim that he didn’t want to disturb anyone. Also he did have a point when writing that members of the forum who are still posting in the forum (and who are absolutely nice and enthusiastic members who contribute to keep the forum going) had shown interest in such kind of pictures more than a year ago when a guy offered such stuff in the forum. That guy however did turn out to be a troublemaker and caused quite a stir in the forum. Remembering this I may be somewhat less tolerant than I use to be. The posting of such pictures may after all scare away newcomers from the forum.
Still I do differentiate between that guy who really just seemed to, well show that pictures and the kind of people who really want to upset the forum (they are the real sickos I think). To a certain degree this guy seems to be embarrassed not posting in the forum anymore, but apparently reading the messages (he reacted very quick recently on a message in which somebody had a go at him). I somewhat wonder if more regular LBT pictures drawn by that guy wouldn’t be met with enthusiastic acclaim in the forum. After all, from the aspect of drawing they were not bad.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on MoviesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement