UNOFFICIAL OWHA (GIRLS ICE HOCKEY)

Return to Index  

Re: points 99-

October 29 2003 at 7:04 PM
No score for this post
  (Login ChOaChWaRrIoR)
from IP address 216.209.132.142

Response to points 99-

I think she had it right, its the sudbury lady wolves isn't it? yes Statsy we definetly wouldnt want to confuse them with there OHL teams.

In regards to points 99's post. I'm going to have to agree they have a good team this year,I've seen these ladies play down in Vermont and Ohio for the showcase tournaments U 19 division,they definitly stook it up to the older girls. As i said in another post,they are a young team but a tough one when they want to be, Major and Bimm are two key players, Another to add is Carly Fitzsimons This kid reminds me of a mini Gretzky, she can see holes and openings no one else in the rink can see, their senior goaltender val charbonnau as you previously said is outstanding.Maybe not as good individually, but these girls know how to play a team game, something that the Sudbury Midgets lacked last year.I'm a bit dissapointed from there performance this weekend, they didn't come to play at all. But all in all i really enjoy watching this team play.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Where your opinion counts!!!! and so much more!