UNOFFICIAL OWHA (GIRLS ICE HOCKEY)

Return to Index  

GET REAL

November 12 2003 at 4:33 PM
No score for this post
71  (no login)
from IP address 64.228.63.32

Response to Re: Re: 10 Min Penalty for Being Foul Mouthed

Holy crap...stop the BS...you played the very next game which wasnt even the next day it was that night...so obviously you werent that hurt that badly. You and your fish posse started all this crap by saying we...brampton... only beat you because were goons. WHich is not true at all. So your player got injured..it happens all the time...get over it...hockey is a rough sport...its not like shes the only one to ever have to go to the hospital. People get injured all the time, so suck it up. Learn to accept a loss and live with it. Why do you keep denying the fact that you said all that crap about us? You called us goons, and you did keep making up stupid excuses for why you lost, and once we called u on it you started denying it. Have some guts, you can't even stand up for what you said. And i also know for a fact that i and the person who collided with the injured player apologized to your team while you were in the hallway. But you arent even big enough to accept a sincere apology. She didnt get injured on purpose so i dont even know why this is an issue, but you people seem to care a whole lot more about creating controversy then playing hockey. Ill see you on the ice tonight, and this time i hope you have your heads screwed on straight.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. READ BELOW- Your not talking with Etobicoke - statsy on Nov 12, 4:39 PM
  3. Re: GET REAL - Anonymous on Nov 12, 4:49 PM
    1. Etobicoke and Brampton Injury - Anonymous on Nov 12, 5:49 PM

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Where your opinion counts!!!! and so much more!