There is no one in CANADA stupid enought to want to work there!December 8 2003 at 10:00 AM
No score for this post
|unofficial (Login owha)|
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Response to In the Right Direction
Id the adminsistration wants to coach, who would be stupid enought to take the job, except for money. Bowker put the U. on the map, ran a decent program, sure he sometimes had too much to say or his arrogance came through on occasion but we learned to live with it coming from the Nations Capital. He knew Hockey!!
The next ramification is why would any player want to go to Laurier given another choice. JuST ASK THE PLAYERS!! The program is in disaster mode. This group of players won't be together next year and are putting in time like whipping boys. They'll have a long break over xmas and decide studies are more important than this hockey team.
|This message has been edited by owha from IP address 22.214.171.124 on Dec 8, 2003 10:01 AM|
- Re: There is no one in CANADA stupid enought to want to work there! - Anonymous on Dec 9, 2003, 8:35 AM
- No Question Laurier is a Good University!! - unoffcial on Dec 9, 2003, 8:53 AM
- Congrats to Rick Osborne & Brandy West-McMaster - Anonymous on Jan 5, 2004, 10:46 AM
- BILL GOT WHAT HE DESERVED - INSIGHT on Feb 12, 2004, 12:41 AM
- Slamming Bill Bowker - Anonymous on Feb 12, 2004, 12:28 PM