UNOFFICIAL OWHA (GIRLS ICE HOCKEY)

Return to Index  

niagara 3 - hamilton 0

December 9 2003 at 12:10 PM
No score for this post
katie  (no login)
from IP address 69.19.7.13

Response to Re: Niagara Falls 3 - Hamilton 0

Reply to annonymous, if you werent at the game, how would you know what the refing was like.
I went to this game to see my niece play hockey, the only thing I saw was a ref that let the game go, girls that got pushed down in front of the net, kicked and punched and the ref did nothing to control this.
No.18 on the Niagara team needs to get a new sport, maybe kickboxing would be good for you as that and fighting seemed to be your agenda for the night. Hopefully your coaching staff have reprimanded you as well as the ref giving you a five minute penalty, as far as Im concerning anyone that kicks a girl on the ice should be gone for more than a couple of games.
Anyway, it will be a while before I consider going to another game, if this is what hockey has come too for girls I would definitely not consider letting my daughter play when the time comes.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: niagara 3 - hamilton 0 - hockey_playa12 on Dec 9, 2003, 2:17 PM
  3. Re: niagara 3 - hamilton 0 - Anonymous on Dec 19, 2003, 2:03 PM
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Where your opinion counts!!!! and so much more!