Fair comment! SeymoreDecember 10 2003 at 2:27 PM
No score for this post
|statsy (Login owha)|
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Response to You're not making sense
We think your rather new to our process. To re-explain. Our Top Ten is based on the assumption that if the provincials were today, the top teams in order of finish are presented.
It would be pretty easy to take the best record from teams based on wins or any solitary game. We can't, too many teams and not enough competition between the 25 some teams in Ontario. We consider 5 leagues, tournaments, coaching, past history, recent games, injuries, etc,etc,etc. Executives have a small contribution,but can effect and certainly the players have the most influence. We also depend on out insight as well as "insider" news. We are in conversation with coaches, scouts and schools and finally at the end of the week, unofficial and I have to agree. It's not a simple process designed to please everyone, rather a salute to the Top Performers. If we provide the information you don't have then that agrees with our intended purpose. Otherwise you depend on your league or Owha, as your primary information source--kind of like , your on your own.
Doing it by record alone means we would not have forecast a London- Windsor final last year which I will say surprised a lot of people , supposedly "in the Know". We'll stand on our record and if you disagree, that's ok- this is the "unofficial Owha" fan forum, uncensored where everyone's voice can and should be heard. Good Luck!!
- Re: Fair comment! Seymore - Anonymous on Dec 10, 2:42 PM
- Re: Re: Fair comment! Seymore - Anonymous on Dec 10, 4:26 PM
- Re: Re: Re: Fair comment! Seymore - Anonymous on Dec 10, 6:53 PM
- Re: Re: Re: Re: Fair comment! Seymore - Anonymous on Dec 10, 7:51 PM
- Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fair comment! Seymore - Anonymous on Dec 10, 9:32 PM
- WOW - Anonymous on Dec 10, 3:54 PM
- Re: WOW - Anonymous on Dec 11, 12:19 AM
- Take em with a grain of salt - Anonymous on Dec 11, 9:22 AM
- It's more then an opinion! - Anonymous on Dec 11, 3:04 PM
- Burlington compares to Hamilton - statsy on Dec 12, 9:49 AM
- Nice forecasting...what's the weather gonna be like? - Anonymous on Dec 12, 12:35 PM
- Re: Burlington compares to Hamilton - Anonymous on Dec 12, 5:59 PM
- Re: Re: Burlington compares to Hamilton - Anonymous on Dec 13, 5:00 PM