UNOFFICIAL OWHA (GIRLS ICE HOCKEY)

Return to Index  

another non-reader!!

December 26 2003 at 1:08 AM
No score for this post
hohoho  (no login)
from IP address 149.99.70.42

Response to Did you check for Spelling or Grammar before responding?

A compliment (and indeed several of them) are extended to the other team and in response - uninformed and nonsensical commentary. If you are able to read all the words in all the lines of the first post you will note I stated that Brampton outshot Clearview, an unassailable fact. You will also note I stated Brampton 'appeared to outplay' Brampton. I appreciate outshooting another team (in this case I believe Brampton's 25 shots to Clearview's 18 shots) does not always mean the team with more shots outplayed the team with lesser shots, but in this case, it was my perception. It was shared by some of the Clearview parents. It certainly need not be your perception. You are free to express any other opinion you feel appropriate. I never said, or even intimated, Brampton dominated the game. They did not. Indeed, the only player on either team who really shone was the Clearview goal-tender.
Hopefully Christmas was good for you.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: another non-reader!! - Anonymous on Dec 29, 7:25 PM
    1. Are You Confused? - Anonymous on Dec 30, 10:26 AM
      1. Clearview vs Kitchener - statsy on Dec 31, 12:08 PM
    2. Well Said - hockeywatcher99 on Dec 30, 8:00 PM
    3. The boy playing goalie - someone on Jan 3, 8:21 PM
      1. The boy playing.. boys not playing for CLearview - hockeywatcher99 on Jan 9, 9:40 PM
        1. Maybe You Should Learn Your Facts? - Anonymous on Jan 9, 11:06 PM
        2. The team - Noone on Jan 11, 12:45 PM
          1. Re: The team - Anonymous on Jan 11, 12:55 PM
          2. agreed - hockey watcher99 on Jan 11, 2:46 PM
            1. So Let's Talk Facts - Hockey Watcher - Stars Fan on Jan 12, 10:12 AM
              1. Simply saying the obvious - hockey WATCHER99 on Jan 12, 7:47 PM
                1. Obvious to who? - StarsFan on Jan 13, 2:51 PM
                  1. Re: Obvious to who? - Anonymous on Jan 15, 3:31 PM
              2. Re: So Let's Talk Facts - Hockey Watcher - Anonymous on Jan 12, 7:58 PM

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Where your opinion counts!!!! and so much more!