UNOFFICIAL OWHA (GIRLS ICE HOCKEY)

Return to Index  

Re: Quit pickin on Seymour

January 21 2004 at 4:08 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)
from IP address 209.221.71.144

Response to Quit pickin on Seymour

Well Swami I must say you have some excellent insight yourself. A couple of points though, I have seen a fair number of Junior AA games this year and the Stars are for real but they play like Dr. Jekle and Mr. Hyde. One day they kick your butts while the next they are not even in the same arena as the opposition, just ask Ottawa. As for the Areos, is it possible that the coach, Ken Dufton, is wearing too many hats? I imagine given the talent level in the room that there are issues that he needs to get under control but because of Senior Areos commitments on his part he has not had a chance to notice. As for Durham.....same old same old. Far too many egoes and personal agendas from the nets out that hurt team play, these girls, just like last years Midget AA, will not get it together as long as they keep reading their own press clippings. They need to take their opposition more seriously and get rid of the politics from their dressing room. Yes there are issues just ask the Areos.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Re: Quit pickin on Seymour - the "swami" on Jan 21, 4:18 PM
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Where your opinion counts!!!! and so much more!