What was there to gain...January 22 2004 at 2:50 PM
No score for this post
|Anonymous (Login SeymoreHockey)|
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Response to Swami
Tell me oh wise one...What was there to gain by keeping Burlington as Midget AA this year?? The midget AA loop is vastly watered down and any improvement by playing there another year would be pointless. You only get better by playing to your max level.
All games played this year have been competitive and most are one goal wins/losses or ties. It's a learning curve and we know it. Cut us some slack!
Funny how you think Burlington is going to be suffering for "years to come"....and yet Hamilton will soar. Check out your Midget team. They're not exactly burning up the league you know.
Your Hamilton bias is incredible. And yet you say you have no affiliation. Everybody knows you do.
When it comes to Hamilton/Burlington discussions, you're so blinkered you make me puke!
- Seymore... consider this. - unofficial on Jan 22, 3:38 PM
- You're not making sense...again - Anonymous on Jan 22, 4:35 PM
- Re: You're not making sense...again - Anonymous on Jan 22, 4:41 PM
- Who is playing where is irrelevant... - Anonymous on Jan 22, 4:52 PM
- Re: Who is playing where is irrelevant... - Anonymous on Jan 22, 4:55 PM
- Re: What was there to gain... - Anonymous on Jan 22, 10:37 PM