Of course it's what happens on the ice!January 30 2004 at 12:36 PM
No score for this post
|unofficial (Login owha)|
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Response to It's what happens on the ice that matters
If you watched, you would know!! Gee, second place but still not guaranteed a playoff position, along with the others. Durham might better use the ice for a drink. If we don't know anything then how do you explain the accuracy. Maybe it's just luck!
So how does Burlington, then, only have BAD LUCK cause it sure ain't good!!
|This message has been edited by owha from IP address 126.96.36.199 on Jan 30, 2004 12:38 PM|
- What are you talking about? - Anonymous on Jan 30, 2004, 1:28 PM
- Re: Of course it's what happens on the ice! - Anonymous on Jan 30, 2004, 2:39 PM
- statsy, you are getting emotional. - Anonymous on Feb 1, 2004, 11:30 PM
- You sound close to the action in Durham! - unofficial on Feb 2, 2004, 8:59 AM
- I too am unbiased - the "swami" on Feb 2, 2004, 12:55 PM